Saturday 29 August 2015

Richfeel Anti Acne Face Wash Review

Hello friends,


This is my very first blog post. I'm gonna start my blogging with a review of Richfeel Anti Acne Face Wash. This face wash contains Calendula extracts. Calendula is a flower which belongs to the daisy family. It has many medicinal values.

Product decription:

This face wash is an orange colour gel with a mild floral smell. We can see so many small bubbles inside the face wash tube.

Ingredients:

Purified water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocoamidopropyl, Betain, Glycerin, Aloevera Extract, Acrylates /C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propznediol, Triethznolamine, Calendula Extract, Perfume, Preservative.


Directions for use:

Dampen your skin with warm water. Squeeze a coin size amount on your hands and apply all over face and neck, gently massaging with your fingertips. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. For best results, use twice a day.

Price: Rs. 149 /-  for 100 g

My Experience:

I use this face wash in the morning and in the night, before I go to bed. I liked the fragrance of this face wash. It foams well. It cleanses well but I don't think it does any deep cleansing.



Pros:

1. Goodness of Calendula Extracts.
2. Good fragrance
3. Pocket friendly price

Cons:

1. It is a mild face wash. It doesn't do any kind of deep cleansing.


My Rating: 3.5 / 5

Will I purchase this product again ? : 
I don't think so ! There are better options available in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment