Saturday 29 August 2015

Mother's Birthday Celebration with Just Cakez !

I'm a foodie. I'm fond of cakes. Today is my Mother's Birthday. Not only that, today is the flag hoisting ceremony of Mother Mary - Our Lady of Health. Also, today is the day I created this blog.
So, its time to celebrate with a cake !


About Just Cakez:

Just Cakez delivers fresh baked cakes all over India on the same day of order. Their cakes are unique products of imagination, knowledge of the craft and most importantly - Love for cakes !


Let's start the celebration !

This time, Just Cakez sent us a Black Forest cake. It looked so yummy. My mother was very happy. She cut the cake and celebrated her birthday, happily. For last birthday, they sent us a Chocolate cake.
A big thanks to Just Cakez for adding joy to our celebrations !

Blackforest cake from Just Cakez


Mom cutting her Birthday cake

Last year's Birthday cake from Just Cakez !

What I like about Just Cakez:

1) They deliver the cake promptly on time. I really appreciate their timely delivery.
2) Their cake design is awesome.
3) The taste is superb.
4) Their packaging is very neat.

Will I recommend ?

Definitely yes ! If you are in an urgent need of a cake for celebration, then you can contact them and order your desired cake and the cake will be delivered at your doorstep, within a few minutes. That's really great ! Go for it guys !

You can order the cake here: http://www.cakedeliveryindia.com/

My Rating: 5 / 5

Now, who wants a piece of piece ?

No comments:

Post a Comment